Red Cabbage Coleslaw
- 1/4 medium size red cabbage
- 1 medium size red onion
- 6 dried apricots
- 1 tbs dried tarragon
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Greek yogurt
- Put the mayonnaise and Greek yogurt into a large bowl with the dried tarragon, mix well and set aside.
- Chop the dried apricots into little dice, add to the bowl and mix well.
- Thinly shred the cabbage and add to the bowl
- Thinly shred the onion and add to the bowl
- Mix everything very well, cover and place in the fridge for the flavours to develop - overnight is best but otherwise leave as long as you can.
This is best made the day before and left covered in the fridge for flavours to develop.